This is a Christian based, non-denominational site.
All Scripture references are taken from King James Version of the Holy Bible.
(The folloing is an exurp from chapter 2, not the entire chapter.)
GOD PROVIDES FOR YOU
Newborns depend on their parents to provide for their needs. Christians, like children, must depend on God to provide for their needs.
- PHILIPPIANS 4:19 "But my God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus."
- God provides for all creation - He will care for YOU! MATTHEW 6:25-34
GOD LOVES YOU
Newborns need love and acceptance. We do nothing to gain God's love and acceptance. WE ARE LOVED AND ACCEPTED!
- JOHN 3:16 "For God so loved the world, that He gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life."
- ROMANS 5:8 "But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us."
- He first loved us: I JOHN 4:9-12
- We are God's Children: ROMANS 8:14-17
BE SECURE IN JESUS
A newborn's security comes from its family. Christians find security in the trinity.
- JOHN 14:18 "I will not leave you comfortless: I will come to you."
- PSALMS 34:7 "The angel of the Lord encampeth round about them that fear him, and delivereth
- ISAIAH 12:2 "Behold, God is my salvation; I will trust, and not be afraid: for the Lord Jehovah is my strength and my song; he also is become my salvation."
- PSALMS 28:7 "The Lord is my strength and my shield; my heart trusted in him, and I am
helped: therefore my heart greatly rejoiceth; and with my song will I praise him."
- PSALMS 56:9 "When I cry unto thee, then shall mine enemies turn back: this I know; for God is
- ROMANS 8:31 "What shall we then say to these things? If God be for us, who can be against
- Who else offers such security? PSALMS 23
- He is always there! HEBREWS 13:5